These directions support users who manually created a username and password. If you have not created a FREE* SchoolTube account yet follow the directions on the pages below.
Logging into SchoolTube is simple, but can seem complicated because we offer several sign-on options such a Clever, Google Classroom, Schoology, etc. and these appear on the login screen.
Those SSO options can only be used AFTER your school or district establishes an SSO connection with SchoolTube. If you manually create a username and password, and then for example attempt to sign-on using the Google Classroom option, our system will return an error message.
Note: If you are seeing an error message “email not found, or school not found” first Clear Your Browser Cache, then do the following.
- Go to https://www.blog.schooltube.com/login
- You will see a stack of options as shown below.
- At the bottom, check: Remember My Selection
- this skips the stack going forward.
- Then, select Sign-In with UserID and Password.
- On the next page, enter your username and password, click Sign-In.
- You should then be logged in to SchoolTube.
- If you forgot your password, use the links at the bottom of the sign-in page to reset. You must use the same email address under which your account was created.
*Free accounts are supported by school-appropriate ads and sponsors.