Quick Start Guides
- Can I Add YouTube Videos to SchoolTube?
- Do My Students Need SchoolTube Accounts?
- How do I make an existing video public?
- What is the file size limit for my videos?
- Whitelisting / “Unblocking” SchoolTube
- I can’t find my school during registration / My school isn’t listed
- I can’t find my video! / Where are my videos?
- I can’t log in! / I can’t reset my password!
- Accessing SchoolTube from GG4L/School Passport
- Closed Captioning and Transcriptions
- Deleting my videos
- Editing Video Thumbnails
- How can I share my videos on SchoolTube
- How do I make my video public?
- How to Login to SchoolTube with Username and Password
- How to Set Up a FREE* Student Account on SchoolTube
- How to Sign Up for FREE* Teacher SchoolTube Account
- SchoolTube “Capture”: Screen & Video recording
- Sharing Videos outside of SchoolTube
- Sign-On to SchoolTube Using Clever
- Single Sign-On [SSO] Options for SchoolTube
- Using Google Classroom to Sign-On to SchoolTube
- 6 Key SchoolTube Features for Media, Journalism and Film Teachers
- A Teacher’s Guide to Creating Teaching Videos and Using SchoolTube
- How to Create Private Channels & Private Viewing
- Make Video Quiz!
- Teacher’s Guide to Using SchoolTube
- Uploading Videos/Media (for Teachers/Moderators)